Email 478: Gonorrhea and HIV

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:23 AM
Good day po,

Can you help me about this??

Last Dec 27 2013, I had sex with my friend. He had suck mine. Then we had anal. But before I penetrate, i put a condom and a lube. Then as I noticed na may lumabas na something na dumi or black or brown funny thing from him so I stopped penetrating. And I removed my condom. Then pag check ko sa cr, i noticed some blood sa condom, and I freak out and checked the condom kung may butas by putting water on condom and wala namang sumirit na tubig or else, meaning walang butas. Right?


He said that magaspang daw yung condom ko at masakit daw at dumugo nga daw yung butt niya. (I put lube naman, and as i penetrate naman is i feel na hindi naman ganun ka-tight ang butt niya)

Then Friday, Jan 3, 2014, I noticed sa white undie ko na may green little stains or drops. So I contacted my friend na doktor regarding dito. Sabi niya "tulo" daw yun. Then he gave me some medications na inumin ko daw yun at mawawala na daw yun after.

Then sa ngayon wala na akong symptoms ng tulo. And ok naman na ako. And totally magaling na ako ngayon.

But then, ang question ko is, makakakuha ba ako ng HIV sa nagawa naming activity??

Yung gonorrhea ba is san ko kaya nakuha yun??

Part ba siya ng HIV??

And ang risk ko ba in getting HIV is high??

Hindi ako makapante dito eh..


I hope matutulungan nyo ako. Thanks. 


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

Based on what you had shared to me and my readers, the chance of getting HIV from your protected anal sex encounter is zero, unless there was really a break in the condom itself which you said that there was none. 

When it comes to gonorrhoea, according to CDC, one can get it from anal, vaginal or oral sex from an infected person. Although the route for transmission is the same, It is different from HIV.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: