My HIV Test Experience

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:53 PM
Hi pozzie, gerald and yomi ... 

I just want to share my experience with your followers in your blog. 

Sometime in May (last year2013) I was treated with this big bug Herpes2..next outbreak was Nov..I got this from another man and I was so sorry that I cheated on my husband. Long time before I discover this I was already in my right mind to end up the affair and thank God that I was able to do the right thing, not just for my family but for myself.  It was a short affair, Jan to March affair only. I regret the whole thing, I can't even forgive myself bec. I know that I can no longer nake my husband happy when it comes to sex.  


Unaware of HIV. I began to notice some strange feeling like fatique, headache,got sore throat and "kulani". Got sleepless nights! , paranoid!..until I came to this blog and were able to talk to all the managers/counsellors. I met YOMI ... He tried to make me feel that everything would be alright. He never left me alone, He was with me all throughout the procedures. Evrybody there at RITM satellite was so accomodating.  After blood extraction, waited for 2hrs and I just can't explain the feelings, nervous, nervous and super nervous. With their staff Lep (with yomi with me also inside the small room),I was trying to convince mysalf that it would be negative and that I could not accept it if it turned out -positive for HIV. Lep got this very serious face as he opened the envelope, still not smiling. Haaay!!! This is it.. I asked him.."Iiyak na ba ako?"... He then answered "bakit ka naman iiyak? O cge na mga ..NEGATIVE!!!"... I hugged Lep and yomi. 

Thank God for this chance. I promised myself not to get involved with anyone again. I could not forget that day JAn 6,2014.  Thank you YOMI for bringing HOPE in me, for all the  
inspiring stories and words, for trusting me sharing your own story. This I will keep in mind that LIFE is worth living.  Now LIFe is more meaningful and colorful to me. I will always pray for you Yomi, this is just the beginning of our friendship. See you soon!!!..

thanks pozzie for this advocation. More power , long live and God bless...

rosebud







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: