Email 482: Anal Wart Removal

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:26 AM
Hi PP,

Would you know where is the best place where i can have my anal warts removed? I tried the topical cream oxyfend the one i saw being posted/recommended in the web. But it seems it is not working, i found out i'm positive when i discovered warts on my anal area, so i had myself tested, that was 4 months ago and the warts seems to spread and getting bigger. I read some article on your blog of people going to PGH to have it removed, however, would you know a private practitioner and is comfortable dealing with PLHIV, preferably with an acceptable rate. 

Thank you very much and as always more power to your blog and advocacy to help PLHIV

Lonely44


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Lonely44.

Thank you for your email.

We have a list of doctors who can remove anal warts. Please contact our Care Manager of The Red Ribbon, Gerald at 0917-899-0473.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: