Email 466: Free ARV's for Foreigners?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:05 PM
Dear Pozziepinoy,

I am a foreigner here in Manila , I want to ask can I get a working visa here and can I avail of ARV for free

Thank you 


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Sir.

Thank you for your email.

As long as you have your ACR, then you can get your free ARV's here. You just ned to start the entire process again, take the HIV test, and enrol yourself in am HIV/AIDS treatment hub for all assessment tests, then you are good to go.

If you have questions, just text or call me at 0916-286-2066.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: