Email 470: Thank You!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 5:25 PM
Hi there! 

I work in health care and I have seen so many patients with HIV, they live a productive life after diagnosis and ARV therapy. 

Your site is very informative. It promotes awareness and provides people with vital knowledge to prevent/ reduce and protect themselves from becoming infected with the virus. It also motivates people to seek and get tested sooner and get the treatment they need early on.Hats off to you and for all your efforts. 


May God continue to give you the strenght, health to carry on with this mission. You touch many lives each day, and continue to give "hope" to those who feel that the diagnosis is the end of their world.

Gerald

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Gerald.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for the kind words about the blog and my advocacy.

Like what my friend psychologist once told me, I wasn't given HIV as a punishment but to make my life better with it. She is absolutely true.

Now, the blog is the number 1 HIV blog in the country and it's touching a lot of people's lives, has served as a portal for people to ask their concerns, a channel for me to promote my advocacy, The Red Ribbon.

I do hope that people will keep on patronizing the blog, and share each posts to everyone, for them to become aware of the HIV situation in the country. I wish that soon, with the blog, I will be able to contribute more to our country's health care system, with HIV prevention and with the treatment, care and support of our fellow PLHIV's.

Once again, thank you for your kins words.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: