Email 448: Worried About Oral sex and Digital Manipulation

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:58 PM
Hi Poxxie!!

I've been conscious about hiv. Been tested several times since 2010. The results are negative. Hepa B, VDRL are negative as well. The last hiv test was may 2013 and negative as well. 

Been practicing casual sex, however, i do make sure for safe sex and no anal sex. I preferred to be be top. I seldom give oral sex I don't like the feeling. I am the receiver of oral sex. 


Last Dec 17, I met someone. Not so thin. Average built. He sucked mine for 4-5 mins and it happened twice. I fingered his anal but I did make sure that I have no cuts, etc. he insisted to insert mine to him. But I declined. I did not cum in his mouth. 

Later, I found out that he has mouth sore/s. Not sure how many it was. Now, do I have the chance of hiv transmission because of receiving oral sex and the finger thing. 

Need ur help. Now, I have colds. I am a bit paranoid. Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you.

Yours truly,
GoodGuy2014 

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi GoodGuy2014.

Thank you for your email.

I am proud of you for being proactive in taking all the STD tests. I do hope that my readers will also do what you have done. Now, with regards to your concern, from what you wrote, you have no risk of getting HIV so don't worry about it. The cold that you are experiencing maybe a virus because of the season.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy

"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: