Email 486: About Symptoms, Smoking and Healthy Living

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:42 AM
Hi Pozziepinoy.

December 23, 2013-- I felt the syptoms of HIV ---
January 2, 2014--HIV test result I am positive
January 8, 2014 - CD4 counts 400 - councillor advice me to have a healthy living and check my cd4 again on April 1, 2014...he told me that Asian guidelines for taking ARV cd4 below 350.....

My  question:
At present  why is it that I feel the symptoms of HIV such as a small rashes and neck pain.

How to live a healthy living? If I am going to quit smoking  immediately is their any side effects of my health?

Thanks.
XXX


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

Since you are HIV positive, any symptom should be reported back to your HIV doctor. Even though you are not yet on ARV's, you need to be seen by your doctor because you said that you have rashes and neck pain. It could be anything and like what I always tell our fellow PLHIV's, we all need to focus on our health now. Most of us have been irresponsible before, so let's be responsible of ourselves now. And yes, try to quit smoking.

Now about healthy living, you can check out these tips to help you boost your immune system:

 4. Above 350
I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: