Asking for Prayers

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:44 PM

Please help me pray for our fellow poz who is suffering right now from a complicated opportunistic infection. His doctors want his infection to be controlled so he can start with his ARV's for his immune system to recover fast. His family loves him so much and they are very supportive of him. With the power and strength of all our combined prayers, I am pretty sure that a great miracle will happen.

I am calling all of my readers to give a short prayer for "Johannes" (not his real name, but a code name given by his family just for this blog entry) tonight and for the next days so that his condition will stabilize soon.

Thank you so much!


-POZZIEPINOY-


P.S. You can post a comment addressed to the family to give them hope and support. Thank you so much!


*** Please answer the poll question on the LEFT SIDE of the Main Page. I want to hear from you!


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: