Keep the Emails Coming

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:21 PM
Thank you to all those who have the courage to email me and ask their concerns about HIV and AIDS. I know it is hard but it is better to ask somebody about it. I maybe not the most knowledgeable person to ask about the virus and it's treatment, however I am surrounded by the country's best HIV doctors, nurses, medical professionals and HIV counsellors who have been dealing with HIV and AIDS for years now. I try as much as possible to relay all your queries to them to give my readers the most factual and accurate information I could get.

Rest assured that:

1. All communications will be treated as confidential. I know very well the stigma that accompanies HIV and AIDS so we have to make sure that we keep it with utmost secrecy.

2. All emails can be posted in my blog, of course with permission from the letter sender. I will respect the sender's right to secrecy. I know that others may have the same questions and concerns as the sender so it can be a good learning experience for others by reading my responses to their concerns. All pertinent information about the letter sender will be deleted to protect his or her own identity.

3. I usually respond immediately, well depending on the quickness of response from the HIV experts that I will ask. If I can't reply within the day, I usually reply the following day. I know the importance of urgency when it comes the disease so I make it a point to reply as fast as I can.

So once again, thank you so much. Like what I said, by educating myself, I educate others.

Keep the emails coming!


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy
Email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com



*** Please answer the poll question on the LEFT SIDE of the Main Page. I want to hear from you!


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: