First Year Anniversary!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 11:45 PM

Today is my first year anniversary! I can't believe how fast time flies! For one whole year, I've been taking my ARV's and for one whole year, I have never been sick, not even a simple cold. I can say that my immune system has already rebounded. The numbers from my labs have all shown it. I am so happy!

Exactly last year, October 6, I just recovered from my pneumonia and on this same date last year, I started taking my current ARV's: lamivudine, tenofovir and efavirenz. I can still remember how scared I was in taking those prescribed ARV's. Tag and I back then, were so worried about the side effects of ARV's and how taking them will change my life.

That was a year ago. Now, I am back to my normal life. A BETTER normal life! Tag and I are in a better relationship and we are getting all our dreams together. We are both excelling with our jobs, getting all the material things that we dreamed of and travelling once again.

HIV has proven to be a blessing for us. Because of HIV, Tag and I were able to meet a lot of good hearted medical professionals who take time in helping other people. Because of HIV, Tag and I were able to extend our hands and our hearts to people who are needing help.

My life is now full of meaning. Today is my new birthday!


*** Please answer the poll question on the LEFT SIDE of the Main Page. I want to hear from you!


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: