Write and Talk To Us

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:45 PM
For more than a year, I have been listening and counseling PLHIV's who have wrote me courtesy of my blog. Almost all of them are now living their lives productively. From time to time I check on them to see how they are doing, if they are still following all their doctor's orders, how they are adhering to ARV's.



Even though I haven't seen face to face those who I have been monitoring and guiding, it is already perfect that we are communicating through phone or email. Talking over the phone is a good way to vent out feelings, to share wisdom and channel hope and optimism. Writing an email is another way to express human emotions, doubts and concerns. 

My blog is an open invitation to everyone to write and talk to us. My contributors and I are waiting to hear from everyone. Share with us your thoughts and concerns. Share with us your experiences from HIV testing to HIV treatment. Give all of us an outlook on how you are making progress with your health. Share with us any news or breakthrough. Offer us your health tips. Suggest topics that we can discuss or research on.

Write and talk to us. We are a big community of PLHIV's and we want to hear from you. In doing so, we can learn. In sharing your experiences, we get wisdom and knowledge. 




"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: 
Image by Google Image