Email 148: About My Partner

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 11:41 AM

Hi Pozziepinoy,

I'm only 18 and I think I have this thing. Not because of having multi partners maybe my boyfriend does. What should I do?

XXX


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email. 

Regarding your question, the only solution to this is by getting tested. Both of you should go to any hospital that can provide an HIV Test. I would recommend RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate because you can get the final result in only 2 hours. Look for Lean (except on Wednesdays) or Phil and tell them that Pozziepinoy referred you. They are all friendly, professional, non-judgmental and very accommodating. You can click the link here:


I know it is scary to take the test, but it is better to be responsible rather than being fearful. Trust me it is a win-win situation. If the result turns out negative, then be grateful and celebrate. If it turns out positive, then at least you still are not sick and you can take the right actions now to treatment.

Celebrate your relationship by getting the test together. It is an act of love and responsibility to one another!

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy


"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: