Rappler's HIV Testing Walkthrough

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:38 AM
Last November 28, 2012, Ms. Devon Wong of Rappler emailed me. She asked for help on a task that was given to her by her editors, to make a short video on how to get tested, and actually go through the motions of being tested. I suggested that she should do the walkthrough in RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate. A week later, December 4, we talked over the phone and told me that she was worried though that because of the HIV/AIDS Awareness month, the clinic would be busy. In response, I immediately called Dr. Ditangco, the Head of RITM-ARG and RITM Satellite Clinic, about the project and got a fast approval from her and called back Devon and set the schedule for the video shoot. I completely forgot about it until Phil Tanpoco of RITM Satellite Clinic called me that night and told me about it. I emailed Devon and thanked her and Rappler for their efforts in promoting HIV/AIDS Awareness.

Here's the video of Rappler on their HIV Testing walkthrough. By the way, HIV Testing for MSM is already FREE everyday in RITM Satellite Clinic.



Get Tested! Visit RITM Satellite Clinic now!


"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012