My Best Christmas Gift: A Christmas Prayer

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 12:04 PM
MY BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT


A Christmas Prayer



On this Christmas Day, 
may we all remember that 
LOVE 
is the only thing that can bind all of us. 

The world has full of problems, hatred and disorder and if we can only start spreading love, then peace will prevail.

I pray that everyone should appreciate their lives and those of others, their families and friends.

I pray for good health to everyone and that everyone should value their health and protect the health of others.

I pray for all those who have lost their lives through all life's battles and that we all should learn from how they have lived. 

I pray for all those who are unselfishly giving time to help and share love to others and that others would do the same.

I pray that everyone should count their blessings instead of focusing on all their misfortunes.

I pray that everyone will have the courage to smile inspite of all the problems they are facing.

I pray that everyone should not be afraid to reach out and embrace those who are in need.

I pray that someday, everyone will be treated equally.

I pray that everyone will respect one another.

I pray that everyone will inherit the value of giving back, in returning the favor, in paying forward.

I pray that everyone will have the courage to deal with all the heartaches, diseases, problems and inabilities.

I pray that everyone will always have hope and optimism in their hearts.

This holiday season, we should reflect on how we have loved and plan on how we can love more in the next years.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!

from 
POZZIEPINOY

and 
from all the
CONTRIBUTORS
of
www.hivphilippines.com and
LIVING with HIV in the Philippines
______________

To all our avid reader's, 
this is for you!