Can't Be A BYSTANDER Anymore!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:51 PM


This email was sent in response to the blog entry: 




I CANNOT be a bystander and in my own "little"way, tho I have a few friends/contact I have to "TELL" about this situation. 

I am an auntie whose nephew has just been diagnosed with hiv/aids. Tho he is now on ARVs, my heart is so pained and burdened, and I share with him his suffering in silence (no other family member or friends know. It's the stigma). 

We spread in our facebook accounts... "Let's pray for this person who has cancer or this pet who has experienced cruelty from humans". But even though I am old and "dumb" about this computer technology, I will do something... I have to! I cannot be a bystander anymore. 

So, THANK YOU, POZZIEPINOY. For your blog and for being simply there for all of us, even to the family and friends who are supporting those with hiv/aids. 

God bless you, and all of us!





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: