Email 326: Rectal Bleeding

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:01 AM

Hi! 

Last october i had an unprotected sex with this guy and then i decide to be tested on december last year also and the result is nonreactive...the story is i had sex with him again last february 2013 but now it is safe sex the problem i notice some few blood on my rectum when i wipe it after having sex... my partner is hiv negative... Now i am worried or i need someone to explain this matter.... thanks in advance... more power...

XXX

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

I am glad that you are taking precautions now by using a condom during your sexual encounters. I am proud that you have learned something from your previous experience.

With regards to the bleeding problem, it is possible that your rectal lining got injured during the intercourse so if it won't stop, then just go to the ER and have it checked. Observation is the key here so that you know what you can report to the doctor in case the bleeding won't stop.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: