I Will Not Be Alone!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 3:45 PM

Hi Pozziepinoy.

I am a Canadian Filipino man and I am glad this forum is available.  I am sad however, learning to embrace an opportunity to change my life in a positive direction.  

On Thursday March 28 at 4pm I was called by the clinic that I am HIV positive.  At first I cried than I prayed and found a seed of hope.  I am aware this change will be hard however, when I keep my eyes towards God and stay under his protection,  I will anchor myself with his Godly Strength and walk this dark path to a newer life.  I will not be alone.

XXX





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: