My April Fool's Day Story

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:11 PM


April Fools Day, 1st of April, was no joke for me as it was the day I decided to have my HIV Test in RITM and found out that I am HIV positive.


I was not surprised at all when I heard the news and when I read it in black and white. I guess I did a good job in preparing myself for the result and for expecting the worst out of it.

It's my second day today of living with the fact that I have HIV and I guess I'm handling it well. Although it's starting to sink in now, I have to continue my life just like how I've been doing before I found out about it.

My convictions and strong mind are helping me a lot at this time that I am vulnerable.

I'm planing to go to RITM Alabang sometime this week. This is my first step to fulfill my promise to myself to seek help and medication. I am blind sighted of what might transpire in the test. I'll be thankful if you can share some advice asI prepare myself to Alabang. I am seeking for local support group in QC to help me walk through all of these.

Thank you for your BLOG site Pozziepinoy - I've learned some that I can use as I start living my life in a different light.

I want to encourage everyone that is living with HIV in the Philippines... Lets go back to our first love.

Thank you. :-)




"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: