Email 325: STD Tests in RITM Satellite Clinic

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:51 AM

Hi, 

Besides hepa B syphillis and HIV test, does the RITM clinic in manila have any other tests for other stds such as gono or chlam?

XXX



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank your for your email.

RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate also conducts test for gonorrhoea and chlamydia. I really don't know how much the fees are so it is best for you to call the clinic. Just look for Nurse Nicka or Nurse Trisha and tell them that I told you to call them to inquire about these tests. Please check out this link:



I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: