Email 334: I Want to be Tested!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 11:17 AM

Hi, 

I want to get tested from HIV. Is that for FREE? or is there any amount that i need to settle? 

thanks, 
XXX



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

I am glad of your decision to take the HIV Test. With regards to your question, some clinics offer FREE HIV test. Some government hospitals offer it with a fee ranging from P500-P700. Some private hospital offer it for a price range of P1,000 to P2,000.

The best way is to call the nearest HIV testing site near you. Check out this link:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: