Email 332: Asking for Help!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:59 AM

Hi Pozzie,

This is in relation to may previous email (301) about a kid who needs some serious medical help. His condition has deteriorated since I last emailed. He has not taken ARVs because he has serious trouble with his kidneys and livers.  As I do not full understand his condition, salmo I can only share what tests/treatments he is undergoing like 1 or two times in a week. 


These are from his text messages to me:
1. Interferon alpha 2b and ribavirin
2.salmon roe phosphatidychline
3. dilinoleoyl-PC
4. n-3 PUFA phosphatidycholine
5. morphometric at proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA)
6. apoptosis
7. SA-beta-gal analysis
8. hematoxylin, cosin stain, immunohostochemistry
9. tunel
10. histochemical staining

Frankly, I have no idea what these are. I hope someone can enlighten me what this meds are for. I am still supporting him financially as much as I can but sometimes I cannot make both ends  meet and it breaks my heart.

I know this kid needs some serious medical help, worse, I can feel that his condition is not getting any better. But what bothers me is no one is there to take care of him. His family and kin has neglected him. He oftentimes stay at the hospital alone without someone attending to him.

Please, please if there is anyone who has a good heart just to pay this kid a visit or simply to show an act of kindness in this trying time, I appeal to you. I don't know who I can ask for help. I am here working overseas.

I hope someone can refer him also to hospitals where fees are more affordable/free because sustaining his medical needs is really difficult.

I appeal to the good samaritans, please help this kid. He lives somewhere in Cubao area. My roaming number is 09498717447.


XXX







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: