Email 341: STD Tests?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:23 PM

Hi 

I'm Kelly, female, 24 yrs. old. Nakita ko yung blog mo habang nagsesearch ako ng std testing centers.. Yung sa RITM ba, pwede din ba magpacheck up dun for std, chlamydia, herpes at any sexually-related infections or diseases?  At mga kagkano kaya aabutin? Gusto ko sana macheck lahat if clear ako.. 

Thank you..

TRANSLATION:

I'm Kelly, female, 24 years old. I saw in your blog, while doing some research about STD testing center and I would like to ask if in RITM, can I get a check up for STD, chlamydia, herpes and other sexually-related infections or diseases? How much would it cost? I would like to have a check up if I am cleared from all those infections.

Thank you...



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi Kelly.

Thank you for your email.

RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate, aside from the HIV testing, also provides testing for other STD's that you have mentioned. However, these are not free anymore unlike the HIV test. I really don't know the actual price for each test so the best way is for you to call the clinic and look for nurse Nicka or Trisha to ask about the pricing and schedules of testing. You can look up the contacts and directions going to clinic here:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: