Email 306: RITM Satellite Clinic on Sunday?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:32 PM

Hi Pozziepinoy,

I've read ur blog and has been following it for few days now, I've come to notice some symptoms of in me. Me and my same sex partner have been so irresponsible for having unprotected sex for 3 mos now that we wanna be tested for std and HIV, and people on your blog has been talking about how good and discreet RITM clinic is.. I was just wondering if they are open on a sunday, coz its our only free time for consultation.. 

Thank You.

XXX




POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for reading the blog entries.

With regards to your question, the RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate, Manila is open this Sunday. You can click the link below for directions:


When you get there, just look for Nurse Nicka or Nurse Trisha and tell them that Pozziepinoy sent you there. The staff there are professional, accommodating and very friendly. You can also call me at 0916-286-2066 before going so I can have you assisted there.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: