Email 340: Any New SET Schedules?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:09 PM

Hi Pozzie and to the rest,

Good day!

I have been reading your helpful blog and hell yah I am also positive.  Anyhow, I would just want to ask if there will be another set of SET Schedule/s in the future.

Thank you,

OnceIamaking

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi Oncelamaking.

Thank you for your email.

A lot of PLHIV's have been texting, emailing and tweeting me if there will be new schedules of the Self Empowerment Training (SET) this coming May. To give factual information, I called Ate Beth of RITM-ARG and asked about it. She said that the last SET is this April 27/28 and there is no new schedule yet for the next SET. However, there will be another training this May for those who have already attended the SET and this is by invitation only. 

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: