Email 335: My Story

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 11:31 AM

hello pozzie.

just callme patient r12 xxx. last year i had pnemonia and was confine twice. my doctor ask me to undergo hiv test and was found positive. it was heartbreaking, knowing all the uncertainty and possible infections may happen.


My health started to decline two weeks after i was diagnosed with hiv.  my cd4 count went down to belo 100. i started treatment with the help of ritm in alabang. i was diagnosed with pulmonary tb. i started taking my tb meds and arv but my health still declined.  i decided to share my sickness with my partner and accepted me and give all the support i need.

I decided to go home and stay with my family. i was very afraid to tell my family about my situation but my parents and family accepted me. i was confined again for another three weeks, i almost die. i even see my own body, my spirit was wandering and i was unconscious.

With the help, support and prayers of my family, i survived. now i am coping up and regaining my health.

Lesson learned, it is very important to spend the most saddest time with your family and love ones. Spend each day with the people you love coz nobody knows how much time is left for us.


XXX



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for sharing your story to me and all the readers of the blog.

I am glad that you are now valuing your family more. The most difficult moments of our lives are best shared with people that we love to lessen the burden and the pain in our hearts. 

XXX, I know that soon you will be better. With all the love and support around you plus your strength in character, I know deep in my heart that nothing can go wrong. Just always believe that you are going to be better and will live a fruitful life even with the disease, believe in all your doctors for their wisdom and experience and believe the power of your ARV's. Always stay strong and have that positive energy burning in you and for sure, later on, you can share how wonderful your life has turned around.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: