Letters of Gratitude

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:14 AM

I just would like to say that you are doing a great job for the "pozzies" including me......had i not read your blog, I would have succumbed to too much anxiety.

I was referred to RITM-ARG (Dr. Annie "Rosanna"), I was hoping to visit the  
hub next week, can i contact Ate Beth during the weekend?
One more, I hope to be of help to others, If its not too much to ask, I'd  
like to involve myself in your advocacies.

Carlo

***********************


Pozziepinoy,

Thank you for this blog. This has been my guide and source of info. Such a  
big help. A life saver.

Im starting with my ARVs today.


**************************

Hi Pozzie.

I am so glad I found your blog. I took the test test yesterday and it turned out negative.

More power to you.

XXX

***************************

Hi Sir Pozziepinoy,

Thank you so much for your blog. For months I have been confused and scared but your articles and stories here made me a stronger person. I am an HIV positive and my hub is in San Lazaro. 

I want to meet you soon to personally shake your hands and thank you for all the things that you have done for me and for all of us.

God bless,
Mark


****************************

Pozzie,

God bless you for your blog and your advocacy. You are are helping a lot of PLHIV's. I am a counselor of TLF and my patients in RITM Satellite Clinic are all referred by your blog.

Keep it up and may you live long.

XXX


****************************

Hi Pozziepinoy,

You have given me strength to take the HIV test through your blog and I am really grateful for that. I hope to meet you one of these day, treat you for coffee or dinner to show my appreciation for you.

Lest


****************************

Sir Pozzie.

I am a patient of SAGIP and your blog has really guided me with my own "journey" with HIV. Even my parents and friends are now reading your blog and they all got an HIV test too because of it. You just don't know how much you have helped all of my family and friends in understanding the virus and because of your blog, they already start telling their own friends to take the test too.

You blog is such a blessing. I hope you know that through it you have helped thousands of people to be aware of HIV.

Thank you and god bless always. I hope to meet you one day and embrace the person who has helped a lot of people.

Sean


***************************

Hi Mr. Pozziepinoy.

I am a wife with two kids. Thank you for guiding me to take the HIV test. It was really scary for me at first but I just thought of my husband and kids and I took the strength to take the test. You gave me strength to do it. Without your blog, I know I wouldn't be able to even think about it.

Thank you Sir because you have saved my family. I promise you I will stay healthy from now own.

Ericka





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: