Email 308: Looking for HIV Testing Site in Q.C.

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:15 PM

Hi.

I just had HIV test recently and I have a Reactive result. I was told by the hygiene clinic I need to wait for 3 more weeks for the confirmatory result. I'm seeking for 2nd opinion or at least to shorten the waiting as it's taking its toll at me now. 

Can you suggest a clinic along Cubao-QC area that I can go to to seek medical help? I also need support group in case the result don't go in my favor. Can you refer any in my area?

If this virus is in me now, I want to stop it in me. I'm sure we share the same though about this.

Thank you for being helpful.

Looking forward for your response.


XXX


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

If you are looking for another HIV Testing Site, you can try the Take the Test Project based in Quezon City. For FREE & Confidential HIV Screening, Please send a message to their hotlines:

0999-88-HIV RT (448 78)
0932-88-HIV RT (448 78)

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: