Acts of Kindness

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:38 PM
I can still remember what my brother emailed me when I was bedridden in the hospital because of my PCP and bibasal pneumonia. He gave me a list of meditation exercises to relax my body and spirit. At the end of the email, he wrote me this: 

"Be charitable, do not hurt anybody. You will be fine and will have a long happy life."


Up to now, I still hang on to these two lines. They are the acts of kindness that are keeping my spirit alive and inspires me to hope on my every breathing day.

Be charitable ....

Charity, is not just giving away money to anybody. It is giving your heart and your time to people who need your help. Charity is an act of doing something without expecting anything in return. 

It is very hard to give out oneself freely to anybody or to strangers, but I do believe that everyone can, if one puts his mind and heart to it. Trust me, life becomes better and brighter. The load inside you becomes lighter. The spirit ascends to higher levels of happiness.

Do not hurt anybody ....

Having peace of mind and spirit is one of the greatest healers. Don't hurt anybody, instead be friendly, loving and caring. Don't bring somebody down, instead be supportive. Don't say bad things, instead be kind with your words. Don't judge somebody, instead be understanding of the course of actions or situations. 

Think before you say or do something. Always remember that an act of kindness no matter what the situation is, cleanses the heart and soul and brings out the best in everyone of us.






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: