Email 224: About Labs in RITM-ARG

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:33 AM
Hi Pozziepinoy.

I just want to ask regarding my ab test, etc. My treatment hub is at San Lazaro, but quite expensive. Is it possible to get my lab test at RITM Alabang and give it San Lazaro?

XXX

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

If you're not enrolled in the program of RITM-ARG, you won't be able to get their free services. You will be charged with almost the same rate as in San Lazaro Hospital for all their labs including the CD4 as this is their policy. Only the PLHIV's who are enrolled, with all their documents submitted in RITM-ARG, will the labs be given for free. 

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: