Email 196: An Angel's Heart

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:50 PM
Dear Pozziepinoy,

I was the one who called you yesterday to inform you of my donation for The Love Fund. Thank you for acknowledging it. It's my way to help fellow brothers who are in need. The amount was part of the proceeds I got from the garage sale I conducted last December, mostly my used clothes and some of my friends'. The other half of the money I raised went to children's charity of my choice. 


I chanced upon your blog just recently and it reminded me to take the test as I haven't done my HIV test for 2012. I usually do it every year. For 2012 though there was a time when I had been careless, one of those rare times actually. So it made me paranoid. Thankfully I tested negative..I've learned so much from the experience..and that is to never take chances and always practice safe sex no matter what. 

Thank you for your inspiring blog. I pray for your wellness. I'll do my best to donate to The Love Fund every year and will encourage friends to share their blessings too.

God bless and Happy new year.

Regards,
XXX



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank you for this email and your kind words about the blog. Thank you for your donation to The Love Fund. You know that you will be helping a lot of indigent PLHIV's who are seeking medical assistance. At the end of each month, I post the beneficiaries of TLF here in my blog so everybody will know where their donations are going.

I am glad that your HIV test turned out non reactive. But what gladdened my heart more is by paying forward what blessing you have received. It is easy to ignore the things that means to us when we are happy, but in your case, you opted to share your blessings amidst your success. That shows your strength in character.

You are such an angel XXX. You are setting a good example to a lot of people, by showing them the goodness of your heart, your unselfish deed of helping our dear brothers and sisters who are in need. I wish others will follow what you have done and what you plan to do.

From all the PLHIV's, thank you for sharing your heart! 




Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: