Email 187: Worried Girl

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:55 PM
Hi Pozziepinoy.

Girl po ako. Gusto ko po magpatest sa HIV! Maxado na akong stressed sa mga nararamdaman ko. Gabi-gabi na akong umiiyak. Baka mabaliw na ko..! Wala ako makausap sa sitwasyon ko. Please contact me. Ayaw ko pang mamatay.

Translation:

I am a girl. I want to get tested for HIV. I am so stressed with what I am feeling. I have been crying every night. I might lose it. I have nobody to talk to with my situation. Please contact me. I don't want to die.

XXX

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email. I am glad you found the blog.

I am sorry that you are feeling that way. I understand your situation. It really is scary especially that you have nobody to talk to or share what you are feeling. However, there is no other way but to get tested. Gather up your strength and go to any testing site nearest you. You can check it out here: HIV Testing Centers

Take a step at a time. Get the test first and just proceed from there. You'll never know what you have until you get tested. You might be worrying for nothing. In case it turns out positive then at least you will know what to do.

Having HIV is not a death sentence anymore. What kills is our attitude towards it. Just stay focused and ALWAYS have a positive attitude towards it and everything will be alright. The road to recovery has been paved for all PLHIV's by those who have gone through it decades ago and all that we can do is to follow it, believe in the doctors, believe in the treatment and believe in ourselves that no matter how rugged the "journey" is, we will surpass it.


I know you can do it. We have gone through the same process. We are all behind you. However, you need to get yourself tested ASAP. No more waiting. Wipe away your tears and start walking to a clinic near you. It is only by then that you will know the answer to all your concerns.

You can reach me here: Pozziepinoy's Contacts Details

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy


"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: