Pozziepinoy: My Own Story

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:15 PM


A lot of people have been asking why I am not telling my personal story. Well, actually I already did. I told it on my very first entries of this blog. I was writing and sharing it as it was happening, on September and October of 2011 when I first got diagnosed. 

For the sake of all those who want to know my story, I listed down, in order, my experience, starting from when and how I got diagnosed, to how I prepared for treatment and the entire treatment process. 

By sharing it again, I just wish that others will learn something from it and eventually know that my living with HIV/AIDS is basically a struggle at first but becomes a fruitful journey from a different and more optimistic perspective.

So this is my story: Pozziepinoy's HIV/AIDS Story

1. I Have AIDS

2. Recovering in September
3. Getting the Medicines
4. The Ordeal
5. No Side Effects Yet
6. Making Myself Healthy
7. On Antihistamine Now
8. Spreading Like Wild Fire
9. Rash Boy
10. My ALT is not Cooperating
11. Dr. Ditangco, My New HIV Doctor





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: