Email 195: Want to Transfer to PGH-SAGIP

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:32 PM
Hi Pozziepinoy,

My treatment hub is in SLH. but recently, I finally made up my mind na lumipat ng PGH- SAGIP as my treatment hub. Hesitant kasi ako dati kasi I'm working and baka madaming requirements. Matagal ko ng gustong lumipat kasi di ako komportable sa doctor ko sa SLH (Dr XXX). Sobrang grumpy and moody nya kasi. Naoperahan kasi ako recently pero I chose to have it done in Makati Medical Center. Ayoko kasi sa SLH. (i dont like Dr XXX).


Di ako nagdisclose sa Makati Medical Center nung nagpaopera ako. so, nag skip din ako ng ARV ng 4 days. Di ako makapagopen up kay XXX kasi nanghihiya sya ng patients, minsan naririnig ko pa na sinisigawan nya yung iba. Narealize ko lang na sooner or later, pwde ulit ako maconfine, pero ayoko sa SLH. (my major reason is di ako comfortable sa Dr ko). I have nothing against her. siguro ganun lang talaga sya. I don't want you to have a bad impression on her. Ganun lang ang "opinion" ko about her.  

Can you give me an advise on what are the requirements of PGH-SAGIP para sa mga nagtatransfer ng treatment hub? Nabasa ko kasi na super nice ang doctor mo. Saka ayoko na rin tlga sa SLH kasi sobrang dami na nila dun. Mas gusto ko pa rin yung discreet yung environment and di nagkakakitaan ang mga patients. 

Thanks a lot in advance...

XXX


Translation:


My treatment hub is in SLH, but recently, I finally made up my mind to transfer to PGH-SAGIP as my treatment hub. I was hesitant before because I was working and that there would be a lot of requirement. I wanted to transfer for the longest time because I am not comfortable with my doctor in SLH (Dr XXX). She is so grumpy and moody. I had an operation recently but I chose to have it done in makati Medical Center. I didn't like it in SLH (I don't like Dr. XXX).

I didn't disclose my status in Makati Medical Center when I had my operation, so, I also skipped my ARV's for 4 days. I couldn't open up to XXX because she humiliates patients, sometimes, I heard her screaming at her patients. I realized that sooner or later that I maybe confined again, but I don't like SLH, (my major reason is I am not comfortable with my Dr). I have nothing against her, maybe she is just like that. I don't want to have a bad impression on her. But that is my "opinion" about her.

Can you give me an advice on what are the requirements of PGH-SAGIP for those who want to transfer treatment hubs? I read that your doctor is super nice. Also, I don't want to be in SLH because there are a lot of patients there. I want to have a discreet environment and the patients don't see each other. 

Thanks a lot in advance.

XXX


CONTRIBUTOR’S RESPONSE


Hello XXX

Thank you for writing an email

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with your doctor, let us also try to understand where our doctors are coming from. 

I always believe that it is important to maintain a good relationship with our doctor. Also remember that all treatment hubs have flaws, but if you really want to transfer to PGH-SAGIP kindly call PGH-S.A.G.I.P at 554-8400 loc. 3249 to ask for the requirements on how to transfer, just make sure you say good bye properly with your doctor in SLH.

Hopefully things will be better for you in PGH.

Please feel free to write again.

Stay Healthy and God Bless,

positHIVe
Philippine Contributor




"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: