Email 99: Confirmatory Result in RITM

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:52 PM

Hi Pozzie.

I like ur blog so much. I take so many infos about HIV. May the God bless you always!


How long it will take for the confirmatory result in RITM?IS IT ONLY 2 hours or 2 weeks?
Thank u pozzie!

XXX


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE
Hi XXX.
Thank you for your email. I am thankful that you are getting useful information about HIV in my blog. 

Regarding your question, if you get tested in RITM-Satellite Clinic in Malate, the result is out within 2 hours. This includes the confirmatory result already. 

If you get tested in RITM Hospital in Alabang, the result is out within 2 weeks, whether or not the result is positive or negative. This also includes the confirmatory result in case the result is positive.

That is the reason why I am promoting RITM-satellite Clinic as the best HIV testing centre since you don't have to wait for the confirmatory anymore because they are doing 2 tests there already and both results are out within 2 hours. Unlike in RITM in Alabang, it follows the protocol of most hospitals and you have to wait for the confirmatory for 2 weeks.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy

"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: