Email 128: "Maybe I Have HIV"

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:24 PM

Sir,

Good day!!!

just call me XXX from XXX..

I need help..

I wanna get tested from HIV, last year may history ako ng STD..
then ngayon i guess nabalik siya kasi last urinalysis ko 8-10 yung redblood ko sa urine; 
and there are some symptoms possible causes ng HIV or other types of STD..

Like for example yong swollen node sa inguinal area ko and then non-stoppable na mga pimples ko..

Gusto ko matest blood ko, and i do believe you will help me a lot Sir confidentially...

I’m waiting your response..
Thanks a lot.

Regards,
XXX


POZZIEPINOY'S REPLY

Hi XXX,

Thank you for your email.

Regarding your condition, it could be anything. So if you want an accurate diagnosis, you need to get a consultation with a doctor. If you think you have been exposed to HIV, you can go seek consult with an infectious disease doctor. You can also get an HIV test on your own. You can either go to any social hygiene clinic or hospital near you. You can go to RITM-ARG or RITM Satellite Clinic (check them out for directions in my my search box). 

It is best to have control over whatever you are experiencing now before it becomes worse. Do the right thing now before anything gets worse.

I hope I was able to answer your question. Feel free to email me again if you have other concerns.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy