Email 98: My Brother Needs to be Tested!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:28 AM
Hi there..

First time I saw your site. I'm concerned about my brother because I think he is HIV positive but still he's scared to take the test. I just want to know the address of RITM Satellite Clinic in  Malate? 

Thank you and I hope u can answer very soon

XXX


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email and for finding my blog site. I applaud you for being concerned about your brother.

Here is the address and contact number of RITM-Satellite Clinic:

RITM Satellite Clinic
Address: #1850 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila
Phone: 353-8922
Clinic hours: Mondays thru Sundays, 9 AM to 6 PM

Please visit my blog entry to know how to get there: RITM-Satellite Clinic
Look for MedTech Lean and mention that I pozziepinoy referred you.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy


"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: 
Image by FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Tags: HIV Manila, HIV Philippines, AIDS Manila, AIDS Philippines, HIV/AIDS Manila, HIV/AIDS Philippines