Email 92: HIV Test and Lab Test Fees in RITM

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 11:27 PM

Hi Pozzie,

I searched this RITM and it is interesting.  I am planning to have my HIV testing within this week.  I know it is free but I have read that I need to pay the initial labs and CD4.  How much do I pay for that para makapaghanda ko ng pera nakakahiya nman po baka pagpunta ko jan sa hub eh kulangin ko sa payment. 

Thanks. I hope for your immediate response.

XXX

POZZIEPINOY'S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

The HIV Test in RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate is free for MSM (men having sex with men), otherwise there is a P500 fee. Once you get a positive result after 2 hours, you have to go the following day to RITM-ARG in Alabang to get your lab tests including your CD4. CD4 testing is from 7-8am only (everyday except Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays) so make sure you come early or before 7am. All lab tests in RITM-ARG are free including your CD4 test.  Make sure you bring your confirmatory result from RITM Satellite Clinic and your PhilHealth membership documents (to follow in case if you don't have it yet) when you go to RITM-ARG in Alabang. 

I hope I was able to answer your question. Feel free to email me again if you have other concerns. 


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy


"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: