Email 130: ARV's in RITM-ARG

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:54 PM


Hi Pozziepinoy,

I was not able to go to RITM-ARG as I ran out of time. As expected, I was only able to get for one month supply of ARV from San Lazaro Hospital.  I will be coming back this December to get my ARV again.  Hopefully this time I will be able to go to RITM-ARG.

Is there a specific day where ARV are distributed to patients in RITM-ARG?  Im having problems because ARV are only given to patients in SLH every thursday and the doctor won't allow me to get it on other days. 

Regards
XXX


POZZIEPINOY'S REPLY

Hi XXX,

Thank you for your email again.

You can get refills for ARV's in RITM-ARG everyday except during the weekends.

Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy



"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: