Email 114: Getting Back on Track

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:38 AM

Hi Pozziepinoy.

I'm XXX and I'm HIV positive since 2007. I was diagnosed in Singapore and is still in denial until today. 



I saw your blog entries and was hoping na matulungan mo ako to get back on track. My health is failing recently and it's just now that I'm realizing that I want to still live despite what I have. 

Where will I start? I dont want to die just yet...

XXX



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for finding my blog.

It is never too late to get treatment. As long as you have the strong will to fight, you still can bounce back and be healthy again. Always remember that having HIV is not a death sentence anymore. It is like having diabetes or hypertension now that while you are waiting for the cure, you will take maintenance medicines.

You never told me anything about your health history, or if you are getting consultation and treatment so I will just assume that you are starting from scratch, that you only have your confirmatory result in Singapore with you.

So first of all, the HIV/AIDS Treatment hubs nor any HIV doctors in the Philippines will not accept your Singapore diagnosis, so you have to take an HIV Test again here in the Philippines first. Get it from RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate, Manila so you can get the confirmatory result in just 2 hours, as compared to other clinics or hospitals where you have to wait for 2 or more weeks before the result comes out.

Click the link for the address and clinic hours of RITM-Satellite Clinic and look for Med Tech Lean and tell her that Pozziepinoy referred you.

When you get the result, go to any HIV/AIDS Treatment Hub nearest you. I have a list at the top most tab in my blog. I can assist you if you would choose to go to RITM-ARG.


I want you to read my previous blog entries on what your next steps should be:


If you want my assistance please email me your contacts at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com. I can assist and guide you with the entire process.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy


"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: