Email 117: Worried Husband

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:09 AM
Hi Pozziepinoy,

I'm 34 years old and married na. May mga symptoms akong akong nakikita sa sarili ko na baka may HIV na ako. Maraming akong sexual encounters before pati sa mga girls that are working sa mga clubs. Kaya natatakot ako na baka may HIV na ako. 


May mga rashes ako sa hita at gilid ng katawan, back pain for almost 3 weeks na and medyo lumalabo na ang right eye ko. 

Gusto ko sanang magpa-test kaso natatakot din ako baka di ko kaya ang treatment if ever na maging positive ako sa HIV. I mean, walang akong capacity para mag-bayad for the treatments. 

Naaawa din po ako sa wife ko kasi, nadamay pa sya mga ginawa kong kalokohan. But, inamin ko naman sa kanya lahat. Natatakot lang akong malaman na may HIV ako. 

Ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin? Gusto ko nang magpa-test kaso, di ko alam kung saan maganda? Ano po bang dapat kong gawin Sir?

Thank you and more power!!!

P.S.  May nakalimutan akong symptom. May genital warts din ako. Sa tingin mo, worst na yung condition ko if ever may HIV ako? May hope pa bang humaba ang buhay ko? Natatakot kasi talaga ako.


(Translation:

I'm 34 years old and already married. I'm experiencing symptoms that I see in myself that I maybe symptoms of HIV. I had a lot of sexual encounters before even with girls working in clubs. That is why I am scared that I have HIV.

I have rashes on my thighs and on the sides of my body, back pain for almost 3 weeks and my right eye is a bit blurry.

I would like to get tested but I am scared because I may not be able to afford the treatment if ever I turn out to be positive for HIV. I mean, I don't have the capacity to pay for the treatments.

I feel bad for my wife because now I involve her with my past mistakes. But I already admitted everything to her. I am just scared to know that I have HIV.

What should I do? I want to get tested but I don't know where is the best facility. What should I do Sir?

Thank you and more power!!!

P.S. I forgot one symptom. I also have genital warts. Do you think my condition is worse if ever I have HIV? Is there hope that I will have a long life? I am so scared.)


XXX


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email. Thank you finding my blog.

I admire you for having the courage to tell your wife about your previous encounters. You need to close that chapter of your life and face the fact that you need to get treatment ASAP.

Please don't worry about your treatment. Get worried if you won't get treatment now and your symptoms get worse which will make you spend more and drain your finances. You need to act now while you physical symptoms are not yet severe.

Let us start with the HIV Test. You can get the test in any hospital, however I would recommend that you get it in RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate, Manila. Unlike in other facilities wherein you have to wait for 2 to 3 weeks for the result to come out, you can get the result in just 2 hours in the Satellite Clinic. Also, the staff there are all professionals, discreet and non judgmental. The fee there is P500 for men and women and free for MSM (men having sex with men). Make sure that both you should get the test.

Click the link for directions and clinic hours: RITM Satellite Clinic

Now if you turn out to be HIV positive, you need to go to any HIV/AIDS Treatment hub that is nearest your place. The list is on the top most tab of my blog. If you opt to go to RITM-ARG in Alabang, I can assist and guide you.

Click the link for directions and clinic hours: RITM-ARG

Regarding the treatment, in RITM-ARG, the lab tests, consultation and HIV medicines are free. You will be paying for the tests and treatment only if you have infections. In your case, you have to be prepared for the cost of the treatment of your infections. But you can always ask the staff for medical assistance in case you can't afford the treatment. 

You have to move fast now. You and your wife should get tested ASAP. There is no turning back anymore. You need to be responsible for your health and your wife.

If you need my assistance, please email me your contacts at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com. I will assist and guide you until you get the appropriate treatment that you need.

Like what I always say, HIV is not a death sentence anymore. If in case you have HIV, you have to act fast and get treatment ASAP.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy


"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: