Inside "Spiderman"

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:31 PM

I received this text from "Spiderman" an hour ago:

------------------------------------------------------

"It is heart breaking to know that there are people with HIV who died because they are financially incapable to support their medical needs. The expenses are not a joke.

A 25 year old HIV patient of RITM just died a few days back because he and his mom had no money to pay for the procedure needed to prevent the virus to eat up his brain.


This story pains me big time and makes me realise how lucky I am to have known kind hearted people of RITM-ARG, The Love Fund and PCSO. Also, I am glad to have my true friends who are always there for me. Without them, I have no idea what is going to happen to me next. I'm thankful that they are giving all the support I need.


God bless them all."


--------------------------------------------------------

"Spiderman" is still confined in the hospital. Aside from his known HIV status, his doctors are considering CMV Retinitis which is causing blurriness of his eyes and neurosyphilis. His doctors will be doing procedures like CT Scan and Lumbar Tap.

Procedures and medications are expensive... we are asking for help.

Please help "Spiderman" with his current struggle. If all of us will donate a little, he can have the medical treatment that he needs. If we all contribute a little, we can save his life.

To give donations, please Click the Link below:





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: 
Image by Google Image