Email 112: "I am Getting Weak"

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:11 PM

Hi Pozziepinoy,

I just read your blog and gusto ko po sana magpa-test. Napansin ko po kasi na nanghhina yung katawan ko simula nung October. Then chineck ko sa net yung mga symtoms ng HIV. Natakot ako kasi feeling ko meron ako nun. Gusto ko po sana mgpatest kaso natatakot talag ako malaman ung totoo. I'm engaged and wlang idea ang fiance ko that I cheated. 


I'm all by myself, wala ng family kundi siya lang.. Sobrang natatakot na po talaga ako.. 

Please help me!

(Translation:

I just read your blog and I want to get a test. I've observed that my body is getting weak since October. Then I check the net about the symptoms of HIV. I am getting scared because I feel that I have them. I want to be tested but I am scared to know the truth. I am engaged and my fiance has no idea that I cheated on him.

I am all by myself, have no family except him. I am so scared.

Please help me!)


XXX



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX,

Thank you for your email. Thank you finding your blog.

I know you are scared but weakening of your body since October can be anything. You should consult a doctor so he or she can run tests on why your body is getting weak.

Regarding HIV, if you had unprotected sex or you feel that you may have been exposed to the virus, get an HIV test ASAP. It is better to be scared now than worry about the consequences of delaying it later on. You need to be responsible to yourself and to your fiancĂ©.

You can go to RITM-Satellite Clinic in Malate, Manila and look for Ms. Lean. She is a trusted Medical Technologist and a counsellor and she will guide you with your concern. The Clinic is discreet and the staff are professional and non-judgmental. Tell Ms. Lean that Pozziepinoy referred you to her.

Check out the link: RITM Satellite Clinic . It is free for Men Having Sex with Men (MSM) and P500 for the women and straight men.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy


"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: