Email 671: On Transferring Hubs

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 12:44 PM

Hope this mail finds you well...

Please call me royal blood. I started reading your blog since I saw this in 24 Oras. It made me feel better to know that there's this site that helps people like us to vent and share our situation... it's really helpful...


I need your help regarding my case. I was diagnosed as HIV positive yesterday and I would like to know the steps that I should do to finally get my medications? I need your advice on the ff. concerns:



1. How do I go about getting myself enrolled to RITM? What are the requirements?
2. I also tried to apply for another Philhealth membership but they denied it since I am an existing member. What should I do? I don't want to obtain the CF1 form from my company every quarter for the hassle & fear that they might question me about where I am using it.
3. If I got enrolled to RITM Malate, can I still seek assistance or help from other satellite clinics?
4. My records are with TMC in Pasig. I was advised by RITM to just transfer hub since it's the finances that I am worrying about. Should I just ask for it from my DR and take it to RITM?
5. What do I to finally have my medication and start anew. 

I will be waiting for your response and hopefully you will be able to help me with my concerns. Thank you amd more power!

Thank you, again!

Royal Blood

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Royal Blood.

Thank you or your email. Thank you for finding the blog through 24 Oras in GMA7.

Let me answer your questions in the order that you asked them.

1. You can enrol in RITM-ARG in Alabang (RITM satellite Clinic in Malate is not a hub, BTW)
by just submitting your confirmatory HIV test result.
2. Initially, you don't need PhilHealth documents in RITM-ARG. However, if there is no way for you to obtain a separate membership account (individual paying) then there is no choice but to just get the CF1 every time quarter (when you get your ARV refill).
3. RITM-ARG is already complete so you don't need any kind of assistance from other clinics.
4. If you already have been enrolled in I-REACT of TMC, make sure to furnish RITM-ARG with:
    a. Transfer letter or referral letter (from I-REACT or your doctor)
    b. Confirmatory
    c. All lab tests done including CD4 test (or Viral load test if you have any)
5. If you already have your medications, then RITM-ARG will just continue them.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: