Email 689: Need the Xray and Sputum Tests for SAGIP

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:52 PM

Hi pozzie,

Thank you sa sagot mo last time. May next question pa ako. Galing ako sa PGH last Monday dala yung mga documents ko however tinanong ng nurse sa SAGIP kung nasaan na yung XRAY and sputum test results galing RITM-ARG. Sabi ko hindi po binigay ng mga taga RITM sonsinabi nila na kunin ko daw and binigyan nila ako ng bago lab test (crea, bun, urinalysis, fecalysis, etc..)

Tanong ko lang pozzie kung may idea ka ba kung paano maclaim yung xray and  
sputum results ko and required pa ba yung orange card para maclaim yun?  
Nawala ko na kasi yung orang card ko.

Tnks! 
I


TRANSLATION

Hi Pozzie.

Thank you for your reply last time. I have a next question though. I went to PGH last Monday with my documents however the nurse from SAGIP asked me where the results of my Xray and Sputum from RITM-ARG. I told her that RITM-ARG didn't give them to me so I was adviced to get them and I was given new lab tests (crew, BUN, urinalysis, fecalysis, etc.)

I would like to ask Pozzie if you have an idea how I could claim the Xray and sputum results  and is the orange card still needed to claim them, since I already lost it?

Thanks,
I

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi I.

Thank you for your email again.

Of course, you can get your Xray and sputum results from RITM-ARG since they are under your name. You can get them without the orange card. Just look for any staff there and tell them that you need your results for your transfer to SAGIP.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: