Email 723: Wants to Join the Support Group

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:47 PM
Hi pozzie. I am one of your avid followers and blog reader.

I appreciate your time responding to all the questions where i and many others get a lot of positive information from. Its uplifting.

I want to attend your upcoming activities about inspirational stories of hiv positive people. As of now,. I am still down and depressed,.i want someone to talk to who is as well in the same situation as i am. I hope you can help me join attend any events. I so much want to learn about my case.

Thanks,
Mark


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Mark.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for the kind words that you wrote in the blog. As much as I can, I try to answer all questions being addressed to me, to give insight, share information and wisdom which I have gained for the past 2 years of my HIV journey, coming from my experience, from the different doctors and staff of Hubs and from other PLHIV's.

The Red Ribbon, the organisation that we had put up has Care Management Program for PLHIV. This includes a Support Group Talk, a structured activity where invited guests give inspirational talk, a special guest to talk about HIV and a group counselling session.

We will be posting the schedule of the next Support Group Talk as soon as possible for anyone who is interested to join.

For now, we have an Online Support Group in Facebook. It is a private group. You can check the link below on how to join the group:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: