Email 674: More About PhilHealth

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 3:33 PM


Hi Pozzie Pinoy. 

Thanks by the way to your answer to my initial query. I have another one which concerns Philhealth. I am hesitant in availing of their program for PLHIV because I am afraid that they might be sending mails to all the patients' home addresses. You see, no one in my family knows about my status. And I want to keep it that way for as long as I can. So, a letter from Philhealth indicating that I am enrolled in their program for PLHIV (if it lands in the wrong hand) would be detrimental to my plan. 

Positive but positive, 
Squidmarked




POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Squidmarked.

Thank you for your email again.

You have to enrol for PhilHeath as the hubs will require them. There is no point in being scared as PhilHealth doesn't send any mails to PLHIV's addresses. If you want to inquire more about PhilHealth, you can check their website : PhilHealth or call 441-7444.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: