Email 684: Tests in RITM Satellite Clinic

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:20 PM


Tanong ko lang po kung anong mga test ang ginagawa sa RITM Satellite Center. E2 po yung case ko: me and my cousin hooked up w/ some girls and all of us used condoms but in my case the girl took off my condom then after that my cousins asked me if I used a condom and I said that the girl took it off. 

3 days ko na pong minomonitor yung urine ko pero wala naman pong irregularity sa pag-ihi ko pero just to be sure daw po mag pa check ako and ayun nga po nakita ko yung RITM Satellite Center. 

Sir pozzie I need some replies ASAP. please :/ gusto ko lng po matanatag yung loob namin na clean pa ren ako. salamat.

TRANSLATION

I would like to ask what tests are being done in the RITM Satellite Clinic. This is my case. Me and my cousin hooked up with some girls and all of us used condoms but in my case the girl took off my condom then after that my cousins asked me if I used a condom and I said that the girl took it off.

It has been 3 days since I have been monitoring my urine but there seems to be no irregularities with my pee but tobe sure I want to be get checked and there I found the RITM  Satellite Clinic.

Sir Pozzie, I need a reply ASAP, please. I need to have peace of mind that I am still clean. Thanks.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

RITM Satellite conducts HIV Test and some STD tests in the clinic. Since your possible exposure was just a few days, the rapid test might not be able to detect HIV. However, you can still try the other STD tests that the clinic offers. Best is if you can call the clinic and look for Nurse Trisha or Nurse Hazel and tell them that I asked you to call them.

Here is the link to RITM Satellite Clinic:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: