Email 721: Looking to Meet other PLHIV's

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:32 PM

wish i could meet u and other people like us.. i wanna hear more stories and advice.. im a 23 year old guy. i have a bf he had 2x negative so far.. hiv may scare me every day.. but it changes my ways for good.. made me a better man.. loved those i took for granted.. leads me to a better path..             

the world is so small everyone knows who and like me i feel like i have to protect my loved ones from the stigma.. i was never isolated so far but i cnt take it if someone experience it cause of me. my condition..  and so im thankful for this blog for shedding some light..

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi.

Thank you for your email.

The Red Ribbon is an organization that provides a Care Management Program for PLHIV's. One program under it is the Support Group Talk where we invite guest speakers to talk about HIV and during the event, we can have a group counselling session wherein we can talk about the challenges of each participants with regards to HIV.

We had our Support Group Talk last month and 30 participants joined the talk. We will be posting the schedule of the next talk as soon as we have finalized the venue for it. 

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: