Email 679 HIV Test in Baguio!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:18 AM

Hello again!

I have decided to take the test ASAP. And I am firm with this one.

I have read that you already have PRR volunteer assistants in Baguio City. Do you know how can I be in touch with one?

Thank you and God bless!

isoprinosine

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Isoprinosine.

Thank you for your email again. I am glad you finally decided to take the HIV test.

Our Care Manager for HIV Test has volunteers in baguio City to assist you for your HIV test. Click out the link below:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: