Email 678: What to Do?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:10 AM

Good day sir,

I have some questions with my situation. I am screened hiv positive July of last year on a private laboratory. The medtech forwarded my blood sample to doh for the western blot, and the result is still positive. He then advised me to go to San Lazaro Hospital for treatment, but everytime I go there, the courage to face the doctor fades away and I always find myself backing down, the denial is still there. It's been more than a year now and I haven't been receiving any kind of treatment or seen any physician. I know I've been negligent of my condition. What should I do? Can I also go to to ritm and show the lab result? What else do I have to prepare? Who should I look for? What should i tell them? 

I am so anxious and confused, good thing I saw your blog. Thank you.

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

You can go to RITM-ARG in Alabang. Everybody's friendly there and I can have you assisted. All you have to present is your confirmatory HIV test result and that's it. All baseline tests are free including the CD4 test. You can check out the link here:


If you are still scared, I can have Gerald, Our Care Manager for Hubs assist you. Click the link below:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: